Friday, June 17, 2005

Some people live by the law of good luck. Others, the law of realistic cause and effect. Me, I live by the law of Murphy. Case in point, I'd been feeling pretty okay for the past couple of weeks. By pretty okay, I mean I wasn't projectile vomiying every five minutes. Today, I star my three and a half days of dog and house sitting for friends while they're in San Francisco for a wedding. As soon as I stepped outside to wait for Adam to pick me up, I started feeling sick. Puked in my back yard a few times then came here. Managed to hold it in while they were getting ready to leave and have been puking my guts (I've only even had WATER today!) out ever since.
At least the dogs (BAyou and Laginappe) are being gentle and understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home